My Secretly Hot Husband - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
Alot of these webtoons and manwhas really have a fixation with the "North" being some kinda wild, uncontrollable land, or something separate from the rest of whatever setting they are in. Idk why either.

Can't wait for more chapters, thanks for translating!!❤❤

lol I was happily enjoying the uwu moments, then suddenly AMBUSH!! like... dont play with my heart like that x.X

Thanks for the update~
I thought when Leticia struggles to pick the apple, Erden will lift her so that Leticia can pick it...
BUT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I WAS WRONG
He slice the apple's stalk and even made a bunny!
This cuteness, I can't take it anymore--

I predict she's going to do something like kill the monsters somehow and everyone's going to like her even more. At least, I hope this is what happens. ML suddenly returning early to save the day is going to be too cliche.

Dex-chan lover
UGHH DAT BUNNY APPLE!! THE GAP MOE IS TOO MUCHHHH MY TINY HEART CAN'T TAKE ITTT

Dex-chan lover
I'm just curious where these webtoon artists get their template backgrounds from.

I think I've seen the castle town in the 1st panel in several romance webtoons already.

"not just a figurehead that takes up space" like my boss 🤣🤣

But those rabbit apples... 😍 he's good with his hands: it takes me a lot of time to make them right 😅

Oh, that’s a good cliffhanger moment.
I was enjoying the fluff and now I’m hyped to see if he comes back early to save her.

Group Leader
This is so cute! Thank you for the update.

Just one thing, won’t the ornament on the sword hinders movement at least a little bit? Won’t that be quite uncomfortable?

Users who are viewing this thread