My Secretly Hot Husband

I honestly dont know why this is rated so high. It's mediocre 6-7 at best and not much makes sense.
This is also prob one instance where using the same shitty 3D asset of a castle actually greatly damages the story considering how integral "halstead castle" as a setting is to the plot. In other manhwa it's just generally shown as a location where things take place so it doesn't really matter how it looks.
Here It's set up as some defensive bastion in hostile alien territory located the middle of nowhere but because they use the same shitty 3D asset it just looks absolutely ridiculous with how uselessly expensive/fancy it is.
It's not terrible or good tho, just some mediocre turn your brain off fast scroll fun.

Dang erden bod is hot lol now makes sense with the title change Hahahaha😂😂 Pfff. loving the the development Eveb if not much love yet just the fact the fml is gorgeous and being all badassgirl and erden be all teary eyedis super cute

At this point no matter where the plot leads all I wish is unlike the other badass red head fml that end up chopping of their long lock. I wish Leticia keeps are badass attitude as well as those beautiful long locks. Cuz I'd she doenst she just gonna look like the kid in the past

Thank you so much for the uploads!
Really really enjoying this one~ it’s so wholesome it’s purifying my soul

Fed-Kun's army
@reiS225 it looks like a bug net to me, I've only seen it on tropical countries where mosquitos are so vicious the se you put a net hanging over your bed to keep the bugs away.
Don't know if that's the intended use here though

bruh, no one cares about lovey doveys. you two are married. Like I know you're shy, but that really wasn't necessary. Think before you do your actions. T_T ugh whatever.

Anyways, thank you so much for feeding us so much chapters! (^人^)

If i could, I’d give it a 20/10, this is so cute and funny and the ML is sweet and kind but strong like the FL who is strong and beautiful and brave and sweet and their dynamics is hilarious and i love the dragon!!!! For sure recommend this!

Thanks so much for the massive update!

Thank You for the very many updates!! This is one of my favorite webtoons far and I really appreciate that you are translating it!!

Users who are viewing this thread