My Secretly Hot Husband

I wasn't expecting a lot but we have action scenes that are well thought out(something rare in shoujo) and a dragon who reminds me of toothless. I am sold already even if story progression could do with a little bit of work. For now its good

It's hard to find good reincarnation manga that doesn't devolve into a huge mess of boring political dialogue and boring tropes where characters talk on and on forever with nothing actually happening.
This is what I like to call "the good stuff." Funny, interesting, and actual progression every single chapter that never gets boring.
And you have to love the title LOOL
EDIT: Not so good later on. Solid beginning but drops with random boring action sequences. Looks like it might be picking back up in the latest chapter though.

Don’t know why this is rated so high. It’s slooooow I mean they’re not even together for like 15 chapters and we NEVER get to see the hot husband’s face except briefly in the first chapter. Too slow! More handsome face please, the art is gorgeous!

Supporter
It's like they accidentally ended the time-skip six chapters early, and by the time they realized, it was already published, so they had to roll with it.

They wasted so much time on boring non-conflicts that don't matter in the slightest. Like, why did they even include the stone giant mini-arc in the first place? We already know that the FMC becomes super competent and badass, no need to jerk off over it for years while the male lead is completely written out of the story. The fucking maids get more screen time than the male lead.

The whole premise behind the series is based on the main characters' relationship, and how she thinks he's really hot, but he's trying to divorce her. But she hasn't even seen his fucking face 19 chapters in and the whole divorce-ordeal is literally nonexistent. I can't believe they managed to go almost 20 chapters without including the main premise in the story whatsoever.

What a meandering trash manga. Absolute dogshit, 2/10 at best and only for the art.

does anyone know what chapterthe raws are up to ?

this mass update is 🤤🤤 there's a good number of comments expressing frustration, so if you're seeking a straightforward romance this isnt it. its more so a bildungsroman for the

FL who has been abandoned&neglected most her life, who finally found her place+value, but will be ousted for "her own good"

ML who's been cursed to view himself as an unworthy subhuman monster.

Honestly i want her to get fed up, go through with the divorce and ML comes running back LOL

Contributor
@shitboy my thoughts exactly, low key ch 0 was the best, I’m glad they at least did a time skip I would have died it the childhood arc went any further. Like I get that they’re building up to the premise but did they really need 20 chapters for that?

Either way I still read the whole thing whilst procrastinating so there’s that going for it at least. Fr though, I don’t know why manhwa are so consistently rated a whole point above manga isekai trash, I guess it isn’t as oversaturated a category yet.

@XenonXYZ you sure we’re reading the same manhwa?

Am I the only one noticing it's slowly turning into game of thrones 😂😂 jkjk but I'm sure they took some inspiration from it loool

How much longer for the face reveal ufff need The rom . Also fully enjoying the continues updates thank you so much

Users who are viewing this thread