My Secretly Hot Husband

@RimuruXD chill, people can have their own opinions on what they think of a manga. i like this story too but let’s not insult people just because they’re criticizing smth

@RimuruXD lol I love AoT too, but you're delusional if you think that this manga is even close to being as good as the show. They're not even in the same universe, let alone ballpark. This is a """comedy""" romance manga with zero focus on the romance aspect of the story, which is what I was complaining about in my earlier comment.

About the IQ thing, I agree bro... To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand My Secretly Hot Husband. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of political and economic fundamentals, most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also the ML's insecure outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization -his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff...

I know it is a curse and nobody can say him that he is handsome but... doesn't he have eyessss?! it is only logical if he sees differently his reflection...
Thanks for translation! Lots of love! <33333

Plot moves pretty slow and the story isn't all that enjoyable tbh. I liked the premise but its largely centered on politics and war. The leads are good tho and the art is nice.

omg this girl!!!! you can literally ask for anything ANYTHING
BUT YOU ASK FOR ICED AMERICANO GURL YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED FOR BEANS AND A COFFEE MAKER 😭 MORE ICED AMERICANO IN THE FUTURE

PLS HAHAHA SIS HAS HER PRIORITIES STRAIGHT coffee before anything else always 😫😫😫

Users who are viewing this thread