My Secretly Hot Husband

Yeah, it's so hideous and make me remember an Indonesian webtoon called "Terlalu Tampan" or in English "Too Handsome" (CMIIW) where they censored some of the protagonist because the handsomeness is beyond this world😂

I'd really like to see the MC's hideous face that everyone probably sees. If it's just psychological drama, then that's boring. Show me the curse!

there is a spoiler that said about why he is ugly...
So, yes. He is get cursed. So he saw he is really disgusting, even the people around him saw him like that. The MC later got some artifact so she can see what his real face is.... And he is super duper handsome. And I heard that the MC want to try tell him that he is handsome, but can't because of curse.

When I saw this spoiler, I felt relieve that MC is not that bad.

i will be satisfied with this novel once the fmc throws her relatives a noose
till then 7-8/10 ^_^

besides that its already pretty good.
consistent setting including actual behavioural norms from european "middleages" (as in medival) cultural knowledge from the same period complete with societal norms,
sure a author can define laws to his pleasure in his novel but that means that he also has to define them if he uses them if not it could get illogical or inconsistent pretty quick.
edit: this one doesnt need to do much because he uses the ones from history as a direct reference

The art is pretty, but the plot and the visible age gap definately weirds me out to much to keep reading.

Interesting concept though, especially if some of the spoilers are true.

It's kinda early for a final judgement, but I'm loving this so far! Though ep.0 made me feel a little bit uncomfortable since the FL seemed a little manipulative and selfish with all that of spreading rumors about her husband, it still seems like a good read ~

@Elinorcross I thought the age gap would stop me from enjoying this as well, but in chapter 4 it's stated that they are only 3 years apart! Leticia is 12 and Herden is 15 in the part of the story we are seeing right now

Users who are viewing this thread