My Senpai's Voice Is Too Soft so I Tried Wearing a Hearing Aid, It Unexpectedly Made Me Go to Heaven

Contributor
Tanaka Doriru & KFR back at it again with the ridiculously long titles.

Senpai no Koe ga Chiisa Sugirunode Hochouki o Tsukete Mitara, Itsunomanika Ore ni Shinuhodo Derete Ita Hanashi
Naka ga Warusugiru Osananajimi ga, Ore ga 5 Nen Ijou Hamatteiru FPS Game no Friend Datta Kenn Nitsuite.
Muaisou na Futago no Ane ga, Nazeka Ore to Naka no Yoi Futago no Imouto no Furi wo Shiteiru Hanashi

Double-page supporter
so i have a question about this one... tags say its a oneshot... but it is named ch1... so will we have more chapters or is it a one shot?

-F-

Group Leader
@Kimzark oops, my bad, this is the only chapter so far. I made a mistake with the upload. Sorry.

-F-

Group Leader
@justforthelulz
I wonder... It'd make sense to make it "complete" but this tweet seems to be saying that there's more to come.

1Lpj1.png

So I guess it's tentative for now?

Dex-chan lover
The premise is interesting... would be funny to see him and her start untangling 6 month of fortunately lucky miscom/interpretation of dialogue...

afterward, going forward, it's just standard love comedy/story...

some ideas potential for future chaps.

Friends
Family
Other club members
First Date
Losing the hearing aid
She finally speaking out loud

lovely story, that center`s on misunderstanding 🤣

as @EndMyExistence stated, i too would wish that this oneshot will become a serialization 😴

i would like to see what happens next 😉

I knew a girl in my class who was like this.
She couldn't speak loud, and her mom never got her checked at the doctors so I'm not sure what it is.

Anyway we happened to sit next to each other, and I was pleasantly surprised to know that she could laugh at jokes (with that teeny voice) and she liked horror movies lol.

Users who are viewing this thread