My Sister Picked up the Male Lead - Ch. 37

Nox is a little bit creepy with the books and the garden thing
There's missing someone and then there's that
(but he has been affection starved for a long time, I guess the servants and soldiers don't count)
But Amy really has been stringing him along with the LACK OF COMMUNICATION
but what's new

thanks, appreciate it. don't rly think you need to translate the prior chapters, from here onwards is great :)
his obsession with Amy is a little bit overwhelming but whew still curious to see how the story develops.

I'm starting to hate the fl with all her escape attempts, lack of explanation like how will he understand if she doesn't explain? Leaving without saying anything will only make him look for her..

Thanks for the chapter 😊

Thank you for this chapter!!❤️❤️
Why can’t Amy just stop trying to leave Nox?! Why can’t she accept his feelings for her?!😤🙄

thank you so much for the translation. damn this girl don't know how to communicate orhhh i like her but- now .... it's annoying

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for taking over. The two chapters I read from the other group were painful to look at. I was really lucky to find a good spanish translation for all chapters prior to those.

uh oh crown prince is gonna be troubleeeeee

Amy, just let Linox lie next to you and go to sleep 😭

It is fine for you not to include the other chapters. Although it's unfortunate for the others (including the fact that the other chapters are translated terribly), moving on from here would be better. Unless u have the other chapters ready to be launched. If you don't, I worry about the upload date of chapters 38+. Of course, this is a bias opinion.

Guys, there's a reason why this was dropped! Pls support the author in Copincomics, it was finally serialized into an official translation! Dw, for those who can't pay, you can read the chapters for free every 24hrs

Users who are viewing this thread