My Sister Picked Up the Male Lead (Promo) - Oneshot

It’s not explained in the synopsis or the promo but
she purposely tries to become the ML’s first love so her sister doesn’t get killed

aaaahh!! These promotional oneshots are always so frustratingly both sweet and bitter readings!

Double-page supporter
I think I need an explanation, I don't understand if it's a typo or not.
How can a six year old grow up in a few days and become an adult man?
I know it's an oneshot, but I would just like to understand if there has been some translation error or has seriously grown.
Not to mention the fact that he forgot the protagonist with whom he lived in those days. O_O

I think there are panel(s) that are missing cause I clearly remember the MC introducing herself to the little kid and that's when he falls for her (in between the part about his ancient magic and when he says "Amy") - not sure what else is missing but that's the only thing I can remember for now 0)-(

edit:
Oh ye and the little boy's backstory is missing too...

@Ifrittuccia
I think there's an explanation for that in the raws but it's missing here ;-;

Group Leader
I swear!!!
Korean oneshots should be banned!!!!
WHY DO U DO THAT?? WHY!!!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Contributor
You have a bunch of pages missing right in the middle. These white borders aren't in the raws either, not sure what happened there (?).

Dex-chan lover
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
It's been a while to see some oneshot not worth reading. It's so confusing that made my mood drop down immediately.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao i think it's a promotional oneshot, you lot don't need to be worried that much.

that said, i can feel how frustrated i will be @ the ML in this 😂

Users who are viewing this thread