My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy for Sena she's finally moving past her silly incesty love for her sister. Sena from chapter one would have never even invited Kiku in to enjoy lunch together. Though her progress is slow and it's looks like it's gonna be a very long journey of change she's finally moving in the right direction I'm so proud of her. Also love the nice touch of her calling Kiku her lover in her notebook <3

Thank you for another chapter really love this series <3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap!!

Nice Sena is starting to move on but...

image.png
image.png
image.png

Bro got caught lakin' 4k :korone:

Dex-chan lover
page 18 "...my sister"

I might be a little late but please, if you're already translating the honorifics, why not take the next step, did she say onee, onee-chan, onee-san, aneki, ane, anego??? I need to know, there is a lot of meaning conveyed in manga characters changing the way they adress someone and the nuance is lost if you simply write sister. Especialy in this manga with so many meaningfull and delicate dialogue. I mean, we are all weebs here, everyone will understand, and if not, a quick search later they will learn something new.

Fed-Kun's army
page 18 "...my sister"

I might be a little late but please, if you're already translating the honorifics, why not take the next step, did she say onee, onee-chan, onee-san, aneki, ane, anego??? I need to know, there is a lot of meaning conveyed in manga characters changing the way they adress someone and the nuance is lost if you simply write sister. Especialy in this manga with so many meaningfull and delicate dialogue. I mean, we are all weebs here, everyone will understand, and if not, a quick search later they will learn something new.
姉が (ane ga) is what she says in Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really starting to wonder why this manga has the incest tag. I don't think Sena having a diminishing crush on her sister really constitutes incest. At least not for fictional standards. Does shit get spicy down the line?

Dex-chan lover
I'm really starting to wonder why this manga has the incest tag. I don't think Sena having a diminishing crush on her sister really constitutes incest. At least not for fictional standards. Does shit get spicy down the line?
I think it's a pretty core part of the story to some extent so having the tag makes sense. Does suck that it drives people away from such a good manga though

Dex-chan lover
Kiku really miss the chance to says "ain't no sunshine when she's gone" here 😉

Dex-chan lover
It's so cute! I don't like her sister... Hate her sister. Yes u can blame or do whenever with me but I just hate her. She's just a (a lot of not positives things here xD ). U can have a thing at the start that she was really worried about the sister and yeah. She was really a good sister at that moment. But after... She was just selfish b(ool). IMO Don't be super harsh with me xD

Users who are viewing this thread