My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover. - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
OMG, why is this manga so wholesome? This chapter is a gold mine! Kiku, feeling insecure in her role in Sena's life and wondering how to ask for more without being oppressive was cute AF and a another reminder of how much she loves Sena.

And dear Yuri goddess, Sena... Can we talk about Sena? She's slowly but surely seeing how important Kiku is in her life. The fact that she's already wondering what she wants Kiku to be for her is huge! And seeing her get kinda frustrated thinking that Kiku was, maybe, just fussing over her before was cuteness overload worthy.

Raaaaahhhh, next chapter can't come soon enough 😩

Dex-chan lover
I really like that it's a super slow burn. Any faster than Sena's character wouldn't feel genuine. I still feel weird about Kiku but I like that she's letting Sena go at her own pace. I hope she doesn't give up on Sena just as Sena starts to love her.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is going to be a real good slow burn but I think a love triangle is gonna appear soon which makes me scared

Dex-chan lover
I can see that on the last page, Marukawa thanks Sena for submitting her essay, but was there anything else important in the email?

Dex-chan lover
But... was that email at the end (seemed like an email) not supposed to be translated?
I imagined was about her essay but i dont think there would be that much relevance to be just that as a last frame. Felt more like a cliffhanger for something else. Maybe a new commitment involving day 28 or related?

Dex-chan lover
But... was that email at the end (seemed like an email) not supposed to be translated?
I imagined was about her essay but i dont think there would be that much relevance to be just that as a last frame. Felt more like a cliffhanger for something else. Maybe a new commitment involving day 28 or related?
Yeah I was wondering this too

Double-page supporter
I figured out why I like this manga so much, besides my normal enjoyment of yuri manga. It's a perfect escapist fantasy for a depressed person because it's a fantasy world where someone who hates themselves can still be beautiful and valuable and has legions of kind and thoughtful people to keep caring about them and trying to close the distance when they always pull away. I like the idea of the theme saying that you are wrong for hating yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread