My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover. - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Also idk if ive mentioned this before bc it's something I've thought for a while , I love the way you guys translate the dialogue - kiku and Sena both feel very distant(?) almost in their dialogue and I think it sets the atmosphere so well , really makes even the small little progress they make stand out

Ty for your work!!

Aggregator gang
arigato for the chap ^^
we are getting there, slowly but surely (I hope so)

Dex-chan lover
20a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Allô ? I would like to report a crime. What crime, you ask? An illegal cliffhanger. Humhum.... Humhum... Yes, my frustration is at an all high. I almost destroyed my phone... What!!!! You cannot arrest the author? It would delayed the next chapter? This is BS! I demand compensation! Do your fluffing job, officer!!! Or I'll go all Karen on your ass!!!! What? I already sound like a Karen? The audacity, the nerve! You have no right to insult me that way!!!

To be continued... At the next illegal cliffhanger.

Double-page supporter
Also idk if ive mentioned this before bc it's something I've thought for a while , I love the way you guys translate the dialogue - kiku and Sena both feel very distant(?) almost in their dialogue and I think it sets the atmosphere so well , really makes even the small little progress they make stand out

Ty for your work!!
Agreed, translations are really high quality. The artwork is beautiful too.

Users who are viewing this thread