My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover. - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
This kind of talk with her sister, Sena would never have been capable of earlier in the series. She's come a long way with the help and guidance of Kiku. This chapter really highlighted that transformation.

Dex-chan lover
Wow while reading it somehow felt like a final chapter - thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
very funny that Yuuna's like "family's the people you care about huh, so me, Sena, and Kiku" and she just doesn't even think about her fiancee, like this is not meant to be the take-away but it really makes it look like she does not give a shit about him lmao.

Dex-chan lover
It's feels like an ending, feels like just the three of them, all connected and understand each other. Guess this fine 🙂

The husband

Dex-chan lover
very funny that Yuuna's like "family's the people you care about huh, so me, Sena, and Kiku" and she just doesn't even think about her fiancee, like this is not meant to be the take-away but it really makes it look like she does not give a shit about him lmao.
I would feel like that if she didn't talk about him earlier. Also, she knows that he is still a sore subject for Sena. I think she'll avoid talking about him until Sena is more comfortable!

Group Leader
This is so interesting to me this rather than being the "incest" that was painted on the first couple of chapters became rather just a normal relationship were two sisters were not able to communicate their feelings openly and by that the result was just locking all their feelings away until now.

Feels like I am reaching too much but I like to think about it this way. It makes more sense in my book.

Thanks for the translation and hard work.

Dex-chan lover
This is so interesting to me this rather than being the "incest" that was painted on the first couple of chapters became rather just a normal relationship were two sisters were not able to communicate their feelings openly and by that the result was just locking all their feelings away until now.

Feels like I am reaching too much but I like to think about it this way. It makes more sense in my book.

Thanks for the translation and hard work.
I think part of it is that this manga subverts the main aspect of basically any manga with incest by treating it seriously as an unrequited love, rather than as a joke/fetish/tease or whatever, and since its treating it seriously it can pretty directly express stuff about how that love harmed their relationship and made it harder for them to be close and communicate.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl and all the hard work. It’s been great watching these characters grow over the past few years, this has definitely become one of my favorites.

Aggregator gang
The character development for each of the characters is great in this story ♡

Users who are viewing this thread