My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover. - Vol. 4 Ch. 21.5 - Special

Aggregator gang
I was expecting something romantic secnes but not bad , the way it ends its lovely and i might read again in future because its too good. ( But it'll be nice to see their relationship again after 2, 3 years maybe , i mean how they're developing but i guess this is the end huh!!!! )🥲

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad we got some fluff with them in the end :glee:
I think I might need to re-read this from the beginning to properly understand the story though xd

Dex-chan lover
This story was so good and the ending was as well!! Really liked how it explored more non-conventional relationships and the complexities of the ones portrayed Thanks for uploading!

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping that they would get married (time skip) but I don't mind this ending either. It was such a great story to the point that I'm actually sad that it ended...:meguuusad::hearts:

Thank you for the translations!!!

Thank you for bringing us a wonderful series. A lovely story of two women getting closer to each other. I will never forget my experience with this series.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s over…
They are so cute. I want moreeeeee…. I want to see their relationship progress post the awkwardness of living together. Tbh, this chapter makes me wonder if they fuck or not. Do they sleep in the me bed? How does Sena handle it? Oh, i wish i could read it…

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter is a new facet, and this ending is no exception, a great paced series and so realistic. One of the yuri series that should be on every shelf.

Users who are viewing this thread