My Sp/lit Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Misunder/standing

That was sad. I feel bad for the older brother, and his sister is obviously a tsundere, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Interesting setup for something but this is so short it never goes anywhere...

This seems like good set up for a manga. I can see the sister and brother forging a relationship through misadventures with the Copy, and a plot about where the copy came from.

Surprisingly wholesome!

I guess the copy is his sister's innermost feelings manifested in the real world?

Double-page supporter
feels like a premise for how the copy was just a manifestation of how the sister really feels, but based on only what we're given, seems like the sister just hates him :(

Group Leader
I want more... ;__; this story has so much potential. Maybe its a oneshot for an upcoming series?

Fed-Kun's army
No, wait, I need more! Why does she hate him so much? Is it just puberty or was it from a fight? Is it just unmatched personalities? Where did this clone come from? Why is this clone here? Author, explain! IS SHE TSUNDERE OR NOT I KINDA FEEL BAD FOR THE OLDER BROTHER RIGHT NOW!

Dex-chan lover
The plot goes like this. The "copy" is actually the real one and the "tsundere" one is a copy. The copy want to help the real one so they both pretend.
And then it suddenly got dark, real imouto revealed have short lifespan and in the end, when the real one died, the copy become "real" imouto and said that the "copy" just disappear.
All because both imoutos don't want onii-chan become sad.

And then again, it is just a one-shot and i just spout some nonsense

Dex-chan lover
I've seen enough hentai to imagine the rest....

Except Ichihaya, where I ponder if I want to know the rest (that alien imouto...)

Banned
@WhimsiCat
If it's Ichihaya the little sister is probably already dead and he is just trying to cope with it.

Users who are viewing this thread