My Sp/lit Little Sister - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Spe/cial

Dex-chan lover
More realistic portrayal of how damaging a tsundere can be, poor brother

Dex-chan lover
She totally does not hate it. She might hate getting embarrassed by hearing it, but not the message itself.

Bro, even I felt hurt. I'm the eldest of three siblings. And I have 2 little sisters. I'm still in good terms with the two. And I love them dearly. I'd even take a bullet for them. And @Freestyle was right, it shows how hurtful and damaging a tsundre can be, because I felt that "I hate it" and this is something the MC experiences everyday. And I just can't help but feel emphatic.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, poor MC and his family. Especially when you go back to the 1st chapter. Sis insults MC for 4 pages and his only reaction is "I'm glad that you finally talked to me".
Goddamit, if she's the same with their parents.... I really feel sorry for them and I'm glad that both the parents and the bro can spend some happy time with Uraha

Double-page supporter
the tsundere condition is very bad for family health.

Dex-chan lover
You know... I want the Onii chan to die. That would fuxk up that shitty motherfuxking child of a girl. And she deserves that.

Dex-chan lover
inn4 the only way to resolve the problem is for the sister to be open about her deeply hidden incestual feelings.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine the existential crisis from the everyone liking your clone more than you

Aggregator gang
This is what I like about the MC. He's straight forward and serious. No incest.

But yeah man this story does need a lot of work, especially in character design. Why is MC the only one with blonde hair?? Deliquent?

Users who are viewing this thread