My Stepmother Made Me Fall For Her - Ch. 10 - Evil Stepmother? Popular Among Lesbians?

Dex-chan lover
Zhan Yue is in love with Ruan Tao? Can we get even one friend who isn't secretly in love with the protagonist in those stories? :shamihuh:

Funny Ruan Tao thinks Suman wants her family money lol, she's right Suman wants to steal something from her father, but it ain't money :meguusmug:

Group Leader
Zhan Yue is in love with Ruan Tao? Can we get even one friend who isn't secretly in love with the protagonist in those stories? :shamihuh:

Funny Ruan Tao thinks Suman wants her family money lol, she's right Suman wants to steal something from her father, but it ain't money :meguusmug:
I think your confused.
ZHANYUE is the guy from the beginning of the chapter, he asked for Miss Bais phone number because he liked her. (I think zhan yue is a guy)

The girl at the end is named fu xiyang and she was the one who confessed ig!

Dex-chan lover
I think your confused.
ZHANYUE is the guy from the beginning of the chapter, he asked for Miss Bais phone number because he liked her. (I think zhan yue is a guy)

The girl at the end is named fu xiyang and she was the one who confessed ig!
I'm pretty sure Zhan Yue is a girl, she clearly has a bust in almost all her scenes, plus looks too feminine to be a guy in my opinion, also, how many times do we see female MC with a male friend? Much less interacting like they do and talking about love?

Not saying it's impossible, but I honestly don't remember any serie that has a female MC with a male friend having interactions like these two are having, too much typical girl friends stuff to be a guy in my opinion

As for Fu Xiyang, guess she's the third love interest lol

Group Leader
I'm pretty sure Zhan Yue is a girl, she clearly has a bust in almost all her scenes, plus looks too feminine to be a guy in my opinion, also, how many times do we see female MC with a male friend? Much less interacting like they do and talking about love?

Not saying it's impossible, but I honestly don't remember any serie that has a female MC with a male friend having interactions like these two are having, too much typical girl friends stuff to be a guy in my opinion

I might be an actual dumbass in figuring out peoples genders omg 😭.

I read up to like chaps 35~ and i still cant figure out zhan yues gender

Dex-chan lover
I might be an actual dumbass in figuring out peoples genders omg 😭.

I read up to like chaps 35~ and i still cant figure out zhan yues gender
I don't know, but in many panels the chest area seems too big to not be a bust, if they're a guy then they have crazy thin waist lol, just look again at chapter 9 and 10, at least in my opinion it's pretty clearly bust outline, maybe not as obvious cause she's a butch lesbian? At least from the way she dresses I'm assuming she might be intentended to be a butch, which of course still looks super feminine since it's Asian series lol, but hard to say with only two chapters.

I'm pretty sure it's a girl because that's the standard, really, it's always another girl as best friend, not that a girl can't have a guy as best friend, but that is super rare for various reasons.

Group Leader
I don't know, but in many panels the chest area seems too big to not be a bust, if they're a guy then they have crazy thin waist lol, just look again at chapter 9 and 10, at least in my opinion it's pretty clearly bust outline, maybe not as obvious cause she's a butch lesbian? At least from the way she dresses I'm assuming she might be intentended to be a butch, which of course still looks super feminine since it's Asian series lol, but hard to say with only two chapters.

I'm pretty sure it's a girl because that's the standard, really, it's always another girl as best friend, not that a girl can't have a guy as best friend, but that is super rare for various reasons.
Its okay we'll find out together as i translate more of this 😭. Because i genuinely dont remember

Honestly, in the realm of Yuri, maybe Tamen De Gushi. The dark haired FMC has a male best friend.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, in the realm of Yuri, maybe Tamen De Gushi. The dark haired FMC has a male best friend.
That's probably one of the few examples we can find, and even then I don't remember them talking about romance lol

Dex-chan lover
They all shooting their shots, good golly gee 🔥

Also you hear that she's popular on a lesbian website and still question it? Im crying... Blue's Clues wouldve caughr on to this fastet than you 😭

Dex-chan lover
Mmmhhh can't wait for to her give out these hints.
Also the new girl is quite the hunk.
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread