My Stepmother Made Me Fall For Her - Ch. 11 - I Can Wait

Dex-chan lover
Su Man sure is keeping track of the competition :dogkek:
mfw another love interest shows up that's closer in age to her and has a more impactful history with her that makes you think they'll make a better pairing but the title is literally about how she gets with her stepmother :angery:
Nah, mommy girlfriend is better for sure, time to ntr the dad :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

Although it gave us some iconic Su Man poses in this chapter, I'm going to complain a little. The more I learn about the Su Man and Ruan Tao backstory, the more I wish I didn't. Author clearly thinks its sweet and romantic, but it would have been better (and so much funnier) if Su Man had first met Ruan Tao for the first time in the present day, instead of being potentially in love with her since Ruan Tao was a child. Not only is it lazy plotting, its uncomfortable, especially in light of the "I'll Wait" at the end of this chapter. Not well-executed like the Addicted to Her age gap. Still love the series humor (the watermelon eater was a fun sight gag in this chapter) and central dynamic aside from that, but it does pull me out of the story whenever their first meeting is the focus.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

the waiting game always goes well, doesnt it su man? the cat has to strike fast before another steals its meal

Group Leader
did they get married like a proper relationship/serious?
Nope.
In a earlier chapter i said that su man only married ruan taos father to get her family off her back & ruan taos dad also needed like a caretaker for his daughter so not like a serious releationship. Its just for mutual benifits ig!!

Dex-chan lover
Nope.
In a earlier chapter i said that su man only married ruan taos father to get her family off her back & ruan taos dad also needed like a caretaker for his daughter so not like a serious releationship. Its just for mutual benifits ig!!
Just wanted to be sure, i'm not a big fan of ntr, especially when the cheated is innocent

Dex-chan lover
Mmhhh I quite like the tomboy-ish new love interest...
But no way in Hell she can win against Su Man, I mean look at her face in the last panel.
Can't get hotter than that!
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Su Man has the quiet cold fury of a force of nature this chapter it's very hot. Not sure if I want Tao Tao to soften her up into a big kitten, or be swept away by Hurricane Su? :smugnako:

Dex-chan lover
Girl married her dad and is surprised she isn't seen as love interest 😐

How am i even supposed to root for them ? 🥲

Dex-chan lover
poor dad 🙁
He didn't deserve this frs
Not like he'll care since they're not really in a relationship, but calling it ntr is funnier :dogkek:
Something that wasn't clear to me, did they get married like a proper relationship/serious?
As @JusrKora said it's completely a marriage for convenience, so I doubt we'll ever really get any drama over the marriage

Users who are viewing this thread