My Stepmother Made Me Fall For Her - Ch. 2 - you're only well-behaved once you're asleep

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to make assumptions since this is chinese stuff and there might be cultural differences, but basically Su Man isn't really her stepmother in the sense she married Ruan Tao father, but that she's effectively her guardian and has total authority and power over her?

Cause I was expecting something more dramatic, like stepmother marrying due to comphet, arranged marriage or whatever, and father getting NTR'ed by his own daughter because stepmother was unhappy or something.

Not that it couldn't have been interesting, but I kinda prefer that instead it will seemingly be more of a lightheaded and silly story, sure it's tagged as drama, but by the name I expected something way heavier and more serious.

Group Leader
I don't want to make assumptions since this is chinese stuff and there might be cultural differences, but basically Su Man isn't really her stepmother in the sense she married Ruan Tao father, but that she's effectively her guardian and has total authority and power over her?

Cause I was expecting something more dramatic, like stepmother marrying due to comphet, arranged marriage or whatever, and father getting NTR'ed by his own daughter because stepmother was unhappy or something.

Not that it couldn't have been interesting, but I kinda prefer that instead it will seemingly be more of a lightheaded and silly story, sure it's tagged as drama, but by the name I expected something way heavier and more serious.
Su Man is kinda her step mother but mainly just her nanny that Ruan Taos father gave all her power to. I don't think Ruan Taos father and Su Man actually got married. I believe that Su Man is just like Ruan Taos fathers girlfriend.

I like where the story is headed so far, I may be a translator but I don't read ahead. I much prefer if this story stays goofy and shit

Dex-chan lover
Su Man is kinda her step mother but mainly just her nanny that Ruan Taos father gave all her power to. I don't think Ruan Taos father and Su Man actually got married. I believe that Su Man is just like Ruan Taos fathers girlfriend.

I like where the story is headed so far, I may be a translator but I don't read ahead. I much prefer if this story stays goofy and shit
I hope not girlfriend cause that's still odd. Father probably wanted to stop spoiling his daughter and figured "step-mom" would be better at it than him/he's too busy/he wants his daughter to have a mother figure (w/o marrying someone new).

Either way it's interesting so far.

Group Leader
I hope not girlfriend cause that's still odd. Father probably wanted to stop spoiling his daughter and figured "step-mom" would be better at it than him/he's too busy/he wants his daughter to have a mother figure (w/o marrying someone new).

Yeah i see where your coming from. But like from I can tell rn Su Man looks more like a hired nanny and Ruan MingCheng hired her as an acting teacher and nanny and told ruan tao that she's a step mom so she'll respect and listen to her

Dex-chan lover

I think it's too early to say Su Man is his girlfriend, at least I hope she's not, cause it'll be really awkward lol

Not reading ahead? I see you're a translator who lives on the edge :dogkek:

I think the other issue is that the series don't look serious or erotic enough to do a ntr plot lol, would be a little on whiplash daughter being miss steal your girl for a lighthearted story

Users who are viewing this thread