How to deal with heartbreak?

Dex-chan lover
I met a girl recently. She made a really funny joke and it made me totally fall in Love with her.
We had a lot of thing in common, she is really cute and funny so, for once in my life, I decided to be courageous and I asked her out.
She rejected me...

She is kinda shy so, "maybe she said no because she panicked" I though.
I am pretty shy myself, and I have refused people's invitations dozens of times like that, always regretting it afterward. So I asked her out a second time
She rejected me again...

You know, my grandma told me this story after my grampa's death:
“I rejected your grampa 6 times, on the 7th time, out of pity, I accepted.
It has been the best decision I ever took. The 50 years I spent with him were the most beautiful of my life..”
So I asked her a third times...

3 times I offered her my heart, and 3 times she destroyed it.

….

I tried to forget about her but the problem is, I was seeing her everyday (we frequent the same place and the same people)...

I tried to act normally but, just being in the same room has her makes me feel so “crushed” and hopeless...

I didn't went outside of my room for 2 weeks, I spent a lot of time thinking and crying, I talked with my psychiatrist Dr.Weeberson and I finally came to a solution.

It's was an hard decision to make and I wish I would never had to do this to anybody but I blocked @2252020

I'm sorry, but it is the only way for me to heal.

Dex-chan lover
JackDaniels750ml__26921.1330493448.JPG

mixed with some music.

Dex-chan lover
don't worry duderino she's probably just too insecure about accepting friend request. you should probably try again a bit later

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You motherfucker Now that you don't have to see them everyday, i suggest you spend some time with your friends not that you have any and forget about the whole situation, i can assure you that you'll forget everything after a few days. Also, the advice above is less healthy and could leat to a hard path to come back from, but it may help a little.

Dex-chan lover
@sterven Tennessee Apple is my favorite flavor. I know my limits but damn I wish I could drink it as I please.

@BlackGeneral
“I rejected your grampa 6 times, on the 7th time, out of pity, I accepted.
It has been the best decision I ever took. The 50 years I spent with him were the most beautiful of my life..”
This situation is an exception to the norm. Asking someone out persistently many times over will not work 99% of the time (I'm hyperbolizing here but you get my point). The strategy of pestering a person to enter a relationship is also far more dangerous an option than it was 50 years ago. The only instances where said strategy will not backfire on the harasser would be if the harasser were extremely good looking, in high social standing, happened to be a female (just how it is I guess), or any combination of the three.

Accept the circumstances, let go, move forwards, improve yourself and become stronger. You can do it. If self-improvement is a pyramid, i.e. the bottom subjects of improvement are required to reach the top, then a healthy relationship is at the top of the pyramid. If you are mentally fortified to the highest degree, resulting from your own recognition of your hard work and progress, then no amount of outside strife will knock you down.

I believe in you, champ. We all do. Get back on your feet and show us what you're made of, king.

Edit: Also, I'm pretty sure that @2252020 is a dude. 2252020's introduction on page 7 of the introduction thread is my evidence:
Hi, my name 2252020
i am a sleep-deprived, impressionable young man who is currently reading manga rather than interacting with his family
I'm relatively new; i started watching anime and reading manga around a year ago
you know those internet safety videos they made you watch as a kid? well, they were engraved too deep into my mind, resulting in my lack of ability when it came to communicating to others and complete incapability of making friends through the world wide web, so expect either an ignored or a declined friend request (most likely ignored)
this is also the reason why i spent 20+ minutes editing this introduction
the numbers in my name represent the date this account was created, feel free to check by visiting my profile.

happy reading!
young man

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I suggest we make a party for @BlackGeneral with lots of alcohol and gao girls and i'm totally not gonna be the sole person to not drink so i can stay conscious and laugh at you

Qy

Group Leader
Was this all an elaborate ruse to rick roll me?
Was I tricked? Is this heartbreak even real?
I know my heart broke when I saw Rick Astley

but back on topic, while I'm glad that you are taking time to heal, I think your mistake was asking more than once. Here is a very important lesson, a No means a No. Sure people can change their minds but it takes time, maybe next time spend more time to get to know the other person. It seems to me that you didn't know her very well and fell in love with one joke... Honey, take your time, getting to know other people is the best part of falling in love.

Dex-chan lover
@hazzack
Nah I'm done. I have suffered enough...(T_T)

@justforthelulz why am I feeling like you are trying to get ride of me?
Don't tell me you are also interested in @2252020 , you goddamn Chad.(o_O)
Not that I care anymore...

@Richman
spend some time with your friends
Garakuta haven't talked to ma for months...
Maybe I said something wrong (・_・;)

Qy

Group Leader
wait im confused now........ 2252020 is an impressionable young man but black general calls him a girl that he fell in love with.

what-

Dex-chan lover
If you mouse over the link, you can actually tell if it's RickRoll or not before clicking it, if you memorize the end of the url for RickRoll. This guide helped me memorize it

@Qy
wait im confused now........ 2252020 is an impressionable young man but black general calls him a girl that he fell in love with.
BlackGeneral was memeing and thought he could bamboozle us. Thankfully, I stalk every prominent user on this site, so I had evidence that BlackGeneral was full of shit.

@pandascepter
perhaps

Qy

Group Leader
im going to cry please stop doing this to me, i dont want to be rick rolled anymore

oh damn and i was trying to be nice

Users who are viewing this thread