My Stepmother Made Me Fall For Her - Ch. 5 - The last time your heart skipped a beat

Dex-chan lover
The story is fun, but Chinese stories have the goofiest premises
I argue that's a positive
Do the guys do anything useful or they just get to eat food that was made for them? I don't watch reality tv so this just seems weird.
Well we're talking about China, they're heavy on confucianism and can be sexist as fuck, guess the reality tv message is how women has to be pretty, feminine, submissive and stay in the kitchen or they'll never get a man :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Do the guys do anything useful or they just get to eat food that was made for them? I don't watch reality tv so this just seems weird.
Its day one, they will make a good first impression and make someone favorite candidate for the boys to choose to add conflict yada yada yada. Standard drama dating tv show

Dex-chan lover
I've already commented how Su Man has the wackiest plan I've ever heard of for seducing her "stepdaughter", but going through the effort of doing it on a live reality tv show with only heterosexual pairings is some next level stuff. Is this her kink? What is going on...why do I smell a gas lea

Dex-chan lover
Ruan Tao: Why do we have to cook for a bunch of males?
The other girl: How would I know?

Same question, and this is also to answer why I'm a lesbian coz I don't cook for guys.🤭😂

Users who are viewing this thread