My Student Grew Huge and Proposed to Me - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Seggs?? Of course not, pretty sure what he meant is staying up late holding hands

Dex-chan lover
I just hope that eventually we don't get some NTR shit in this manga, I still remember chef boi from Domestic Girlfriend, worst thing is, dude wasn't even that bad of a person, but NTR vibes were too strong.

Dex-chan lover
I'm already predicting that that Highschool girl that got shot down will still try to flirt with him, the hotty milfy to be will see it and will start off a whole drama. There's no other reason for the story to keep her in it otherwise (the school girl)
Flirting would be on the mild end of the spectrum for the potential in her presence. I don't anticipate School Days level calamity, but it's decent foreshadowing. I'm inclined to say it's not subtle, but it's not really overt in itself either... Decently middle of the road (in that she could never pop up significantly again and it wouldn't be that odd at this stage).

Dex-chan lover
Need to keep the gigachad streak strong and end this manga on a short spin. Don't weaken the premise by introducing too many side characters to stretch the content out. Becauae if we want weak MC, there exists unlimited romcom fuel of hundreds of chapters already existing.

Keep it strong and end it short with a blast and we will have a prime gigachad banger of short series.

Fed-Kun's army
PnKjRMI.png
gah-damn-bwah-god-damn-boy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread