My group's is locked to me and still got used elsewhere

Group Leader
So I was checking out my group's page and notice a title on the title tab of my group's page that my group never touched. Apparently our group has been credited for a Indonesian version by someone not in my group. My group is supposedly locked to just me, so I was wondering if this was glitch someone accessed or whatever. Either way, I can't seem to remove my group's from the title, so I need help correcting the information.

Solution
I'm assuming you're referring to Indonesian Scanlation of There Must Be Happy Endings chapter 21-46 by Remocracy

image.png

To remove your group from a specific chapter, submit a report with the subject "I want my group removed from chapter xx" and provide some explanation. Mod will evaluate your report and modify them for you. Then you wait, however if you want a faster response, post your problem mangadex discord support channel.

Alternatively, you can message the uploader himself, Remocracy, to edit his chapter. He is quite active on the forum
MD@Home
I'm assuming you're referring to Indonesian Scanlation of There Must Be Happy Endings chapter 21-46 by Remocracy

image.png

To remove your group from a specific chapter, submit a report with the subject "I want my group removed from chapter xx" and provide some explanation. Mod will evaluate your report and modify them for you. Then you wait, however if you want a faster response, post your problem mangadex discord support channel.

Alternatively, you can message the uploader himself, Remocracy, to edit his chapter. He is quite active on the forum

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread