Formerly blocked Groups chapters still not appearing after unblocking [Resolved]

Dex-chan lover
Decided to check my blocking list again to see which group had tried to snipe a manga I was reading.
During that, I've seen a group that I seem to have blocked by an error of judgement and removed that block, but despite them not being on my blocklist anymore, their uploaded chapters do not show up on the Manga pages.

Solution
I only know of Ecchi no doujinshi Scans and their uploaded titles.
From what I can see, Nagatoro is the only one where they reappeared, not on their other works though.
Except from the latest chapter which I only could find via their group page, it is pretty arbitrary where it works and where it doesn't.
Just to make sure, you haven't also blocked a member of the scan group, right?
(specifically luigiymario2, as they seem to upload most chapters in that group)
Dex-chan lover
Decided to check my blocking list again to see which group had tried to snipe a manga I was reading.
During that, I've seen a group that I seem to have blocked by an error of judgement and removed that block, but despite them not being on my blocklist anymore, their uploaded chapters do not show up on the Manga pages.
maybe they deleted lmao. tried incognito?

Dex-chan lover
maybe they deleted lmao. tried incognito?
Don't think so, given that the group pages feed shows the chapters being there and they are still active.

Also, on one series, where they worked together with another group, the chapters showed up again, be it after reading or after an amount of time, effect doesn't apply to other series though.

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
Hi, could you indicate which title, chapters, and groups are affected by this issue?

Dex-chan lover
Hi, could you indicate which title, chapters, and groups are affected by this issue?
From what I can see, Nagatoro is the only one where they reappeared, not on their other works though.
Except from the latest chapter which I only could find via their group page, it is pretty arbitrary where it works and where it doesn't.

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
Couldn't reproduce your issue, does it happen on PC or Mobile?
On PC, it would be helpful if you could share a screenshot of your network tab to see if there is anything wrong with the requests. If only happens on mobile, I suggest you clear any website data and after that restart your phone.

I would also like to know your OS version and browser version, as well.

Dex-chan lover
Just to make sure, you haven't also blocked a member of the scan group, right?
(specifically luigiymario2, as they seem to upload most chapters in that group)

Solution

Users who are viewing this thread