My Universe - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
The first half reminded me a bit of the first chapter. The scenes where she's all alone just feel so painful to read. And their financial situation might not even be too secure, on top of that.

Hm... Minwook's probably much better for her well-being. Hyunsoo didn't seem at all interested in her, and a sudden reveal that he secretly was would be strange. Woojoon's all kinds of worrying, especially with the Thanos comment and laughing at her misery a few chapters ago.

ahhhh.

Minwook is sweet and cute.

Minwook is human.

[Nice option if WooJoon doesn't work out.]

Dex-chan lover
Minwook is such a considerate sweetheart. I feel like being with him would be way less stressful than being with Woojoon\Hyunsoo.

goodboy.png

a good boy.

thanks for the update, you guys really made my day!
minwook is a good guy I kinda like him, but what I actually focus on this chapter is that our protagonist could shine and have good friends if there's contact with her I'm soo proud of her, seems like she's making her first human friend in that uni

YES. Friendship with Woojon it's over, now Minwook is my best (boy)friend. Thanks a lot for the translations!💕

MinWook has won my heart, but I think WooJoon is going to get jealous. I hope he doesn’t hurt anyone

Thank you for the update! I ship it and I already feel the impending pain of doing so. I also want to see what really happened with Hyunsoo since it did seem he also like space a lot. Hope it's not because Woojoon is some evil alien that wants to take over the world, it sounds like some kind of horror sci-fi 🤣🤣🤣

Minwook is really a nice guy who doesn't apply a prejudice to her. On the other hand, it's kind of sad that he stands out for being nice among Hyunsoo's friends. Not to say all of them are awful people, but there is a contrast.

Fed-Kun's army
Minwook being the best boy that he is. eventhough all he does is being a decent human being, it's all because the others are awful people 😭

Oh no. He's just so kind and I can't handle the impending pain. The second lead syndrome is too strong.

Users who are viewing this thread