My Universe - Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Damn, what a third wheel Woojoon has turned into lol. Why IS he jealous? That's a weird thing for an alien to feel.

Unless...

Is this gonna turn into psychological horror? I'm up for it!

Woojoon is probably confused about what he's feeling since he's basically a baby when it comes to human stuff like emotions. It seems like we'll see him evolve(?) personality-wise soon. I'm very excited for the coming chapters!!! Thanks for the translation ❤

Woojoon is definitely jealous. He just doesn't understand it yet or he's just feeling that they're going to drift apart like what happened to them before but this time she's the one creating the distance. Still, Minwook is best boi.
Thank you so much for the translation!!! I love this story.

Honestly, I'm usually against love triangles like this, but I'm quite fond of the protagonist, Minwook is an absolute gem, and Woojoon is ... Well, Woojoon.

Just go out with minwook! He's so sweet!
Also I guess I'm a bit boring 😅 I save everyone as their real names on my phone except for my parents and grandma. Even my sister is saved under her first name and married name. 🤔 Haha

I can't really root for Woojoon bc there's not much to him just yet despite the title being about him lol

Fed-Kun's army
Minwoo is sweet. yall i'm still somehow worried about that guy, what's his name again? he was rude to her. but now i just keep wondering, where tf is he?
i guess what i'm afraid of is the inevitable that someday he'll be back to his own body. and Woojoon, where will Woojoon go? 😭

i'm guessing that woojoon will have to say goodbye to hayeon once the guy comes back to his body, then minwook and hayeon will end up together. at least that's how i wish things would go

Fed-Kun's army
OH DAMN THE HOSTILITY BTW THE MLS HAHHAHA :O

POOR MINWOOK :( I CANT STAND BY AND WATCH HIM UNDERGO 2ML TREATMENT

@KURONEKO925 DUDE THIS IS MY DREAM. IF THEY ARE ENDGAME , I WILL WAIT FOR THIS

OMG THE PRINCE WANTS TO HUG HER. YALL A HUG FROM PRINCE WOOJOON AND MY KING MINWOOK gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I CANT HANDLE THE FEELS

lmao he jelly over the hug hahaha, he got up so fast with a smile once she said she'd be careful xD

omg the stare down of our prince xD euyongie acting cute now with the names <3

omg my ship is gonna eat a meal <3333333333333333333 plz let him be her future husband . gurl its a date <33333333333 bhahhahahha woojoon its a date u cant thirdwheel xD

NOOOOO. Woojoon what are you doing?!?! 😭😭😭😭 Please give our baby 2nd ML a chance, please. 😭😭😭😭😭😭 Awww, my poor Minwookie 😭😭😭😭

LMFAO WHEN HE SUDDENLY GONE FROM CONFLICTED TO "You must be hungry, Hayeon?" IN A SPLIT SECOND

Users who are viewing this thread