My Wife Could Be A Magical Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Returning to Active Duty

Group Leader
They're totally gonna fuck in that costume aren't they?
It was an almost sure thing to happen, manga or IRL.

I mean, if we take magical girl as a profession, then it would be no different than doing it with OL suit or any kind of similiar thing, right?

Dex-chan lover
I get that most manga readers are pathetic virgin losers and that authors create MCs that are relatable so that the reader can connect to them, but I'm so sick of these MCs bruh 💀

Dex-chan lover
I get that most manga readers are pathetic virgin losers and that authors create MCs that are relatable so that the reader can connect to them, but I'm so sick of these MCs bruh 💀
Seriously. Can we get some muscular chad

Dex-chan lover
Whats with the hate? Theres nothing wrong with people that loved a person's appearance when the appearance is still a part of them. I mean they havent even shown much of his difference to his wife and his magical wife and although it is shown that he has an increased interest whats wrong with that? most people in reality is shallow anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest.

He'd probably ravage her if he saw her in her costume.

I do kind of like that they are going with an interesting relationship dynamic with them though.

Dex-chan lover
I think my issue is that we went from the guy CRYING over his wife-to-be retiring, and then meets her at a blind date/mixed date and her being a magical girl is all that he fixates on. And then we skip some amount of time later where they are married. So, there's that. There's no journey to marriage where he finds out that there's more to love about his wife to be then just her being just a magical girl.
That's why I'm nervous when it comes to the husband.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure Miku san really is the greatest Magical Girl of all time, Rui-san! Rui was lucky he was able to form a relationship with her in college. Most Magical Girls go for other Magical People!

Dex-chan lover
There is potential for future drama in the background lore of them needing to
re-hire older magical girls to combat whatever enemy they have.

It implies the as of yet unseen enemy is winning and the magical girls are getting desperate enough to call for backup from older generations of magical girls.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope he didn't marry her for her magical alter ego. This guy just gives me that kind of shallow vibe and its really unnerving.
The problem is we saw none of their dating life and have no information about them other than she was a magical girl and he idolized her. It would of been a lot better if he didn't recognize her, or recognized her but didn't say anything and we got to see them fall in love. Then she prepares herself, tells,him she used to be a magical girl and he's like yeah, I know.

Dex-chan lover
Not enough girls wanna be magical girls? Madoka Magika left the industry in shambles

Dex-chan lover
@sterven @bigtiddyoneesan
what a cute magical girl.
NLYl9l9.png

Users who are viewing this thread