Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai - Ch. 53

Fed-Kun's army
Mina can just order commands at Mamoru to puke up the food he ate or force him to learn something... Robot moms are scary! 😆

Dex-chan lover
Someone get Mamoru the poop upgrade.
Probably Mamoru later, but with poo:
5svjll8llv621.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The stray robots seem to have survived the truck impact and rebuilt themselves with whatever they could find. Erisu is also having character development of her own, which is nice.
I'm having trouble remember who Erisu is. Oh, the robot-hating-robot from school. Got it now. I barely remember those chapters. I saw a later comment reference Ch 34.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, where's the TL getting the chapters from? Not even the official raws linked on comic-walker has them past 52.1 yet.

Dex-chan lover
Man, these last few chapters are hitting it right out of the park.

It's neat to see Erisu's thinking process get changed up after being smitten by the newest addition to her family (even if she still can't help but refer to Mina in a disparaging way while praising her but hey, small steps).

Also, didn't expect Mina being smug about excreting edible combined matter from her mouth rather than rotten stuff from the other end like biological lifeforms do lol

Dex-chan lover
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm loving these new chapters so much, they are just condensed happyness

Thanks for the translations

Also all of you make sure to watch the anime!

Dex-chan lover
This is what I wanted ever since we started that navel-gazing philosophy-paper examination of the nature of life and whatnot from the last few arcs. I'm just here for cute domestic nonsense with Takuma and Mina and whatnot.
I kind of wish it focused a bit more on the romantic side of things again with Takuma and Mina, too.

I mean don't get me wrong, it's a relief to finally see the story getting back on track after the random side plots and all, but I feel like the story really hasn't been as romantic as it once was, and for a good while now.

Of course. Of all the character traits she could have, I should have guessed she would be a brocon...

Dex-chan lover
Of course. Of all the character traits she could have, I should have guessed she would be a brocon...
I think having a baby brother to look after fulfills the robot side of her personality always wanting to be useful. Obviously, Erisu loves her parents and her friends but I suspect she wasn't feeling completely fulfilled as a robot just being a daughter and a classmate.

Dex-chan lover
Cute? I don't remember who this person is but better than that 'robot revolution' thing or whatever lol

I didnt expect Mamoru to have his body so quick. I like how his same is similar to Takamura Mamoru. Ayo what if something like Real Steel happens. Im just kidding 😂

Users who are viewing this thread