My Wife Has No Emotion - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

I can understand falling in love with a robot but why does the robot look younger than the middleschooler

Thought this would be wholesome, but now that I am reading this, it's kind of weird.

I have to agree with the general consensus here. I came for wholesome feels, but this is just creepy and pathetic on so many levels. This is some incel shit right here.

okay, I've only read this first chapter thus far, but I'm pretty sure that android has independent thoughts.
love? no, this is just the eternal epic story of a japanese office worker man destroyed by his sad life. but thinking? just look at her annihilating those cans when he wants more beer. that's a bruh moment

Contributor
Mixed feelings. Kinda wholesome though. The guy is definitely a pretty lonely and pathetic guy, but you can see him make some attempt to care about his robowife.

Hits me right in the kokoro.

Fed-Kun's army
Look at people in the comment judging the poor dude for some harmless shit, this is exactly why lonely people with no friends will keep being like that throughout their lives.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe he could buy an upgrade package for her, to add an imitation skin and cushioning material under it. It should cost more than 100,000 yens, maybe a lot more, but might be worth it considering his mental state and desires.

Dex-chan lover
@kuro0102 I mean, you have to admit this is sad and unhealthy. It's not unreasonable at all to call out something like this for what it is

Users who are viewing this thread