My Wife Has No Emotion - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation. I hope to see more from this group.👾

Aggregator gang
Oooooooo, thank you Stalker-sama for providing vibrating girls for us.

Dex-chan lover
"A girl who's willing to vibrate for me is pretty adorable." Imagine hearing that out of context, it'd sound so weird! Oh, wait... It sounds weird even hearing it in context.

Dex-chan lover
This is giving me quite the feels.
Thanks for the translation Stalker!

Ufi

Im very conflicted. Its cute as shit but part of me doesnt see her as "alive" so its just some 30 year old talking to nothing in an empty apartment

Even if she did have emotions and all that she's still a robot so a bunch of shit like malfunctioning or sex or fucking life span differences could really tear at the dude's heart god dammit why does cuteness need to be so lonely

Contributor
i5YMSrG.png

Based.

I already abandone the notion of human-like and robot. Fact are this is the future, while yes it's ridiculous to love a robot now but in the future is no doubt that this will be an normal thing. The reason why people look at this and felt creepy is they are stuck in the old mindset of robot are suppose to had something that are machinery and uncanny, unnatural but in reality AI are progressing really really fast, for example look at the AI ability in reproducing voice, imagery, thing like deepfake . . . they are almost indistinguishable from reality. So yeah this is you all in the future, just wait

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting a cliche of him piggyback her to home but this is nice

Users who are viewing this thread