My Wife Has No Emotion - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

yo this is the real future of machine learning right here
I'm not even kidding. check out the way she expresses preferences and asks him to verify what he likes

Dex-chan lover
Yep, she's a robot alright. It is kind of strange... but I'll still read it, as long as the guy doesn't get too creepy.

Dex-chan lover
I want a wife that would put my craving for a poached egg over park regulations.

Dex-chan lover
That's true love. He even loves her software bugs.

It's strange, though, that she would be so heavy. For what purpose?

Funny and Wholesome manga. But the fking MC ruined it for me, dude just oozing degeneracy and cringe thought SMH

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme Well we discover that she has a lotta features packed in and she's super durable judging by her crush depth. Maybe that's got something to do with it.

Dex-chan lover
She's a Terminator, to be made of metal?
No she's an android. A robot designed to look human, cook food, and do basic housework. But she's still made of metal, she even said so in a previous chapter. (If you were just making a joke then sorry for giving an in depth explanation lol)

Dex-chan lover
No she's an android. A robot designed to look human, cook food, and do basic housework. But she's still made of metal, she even said so in a previous chapter. (If you were just making a joke then sorry for giving an in depth explanation lol)
Nah, I can't really remember this that well from many years ago. It still seems pretty strange she would be all metal. You'd think she was honeycomb metal at most, if she must be metal for some reason, to reduce weight majorly.

Users who are viewing this thread