My Wife Has No Emotion - Vol. 5 Ch. 34

Aggregator gang
damn what a turn from flufy lovey dovey to a feminist robot

Dex-chan lover
The one minor issue I have with this chapter: I could see Michika Ono (the girl with the glasses) being able to fix that little robot with the hat from a couple of chapters ahead with the tools available in the clubroom but wouldn't fixing a full-fledged synthetic human android like Erisu be tantamount to microsurgery?

There sure is a lot of skeletal structure, wiring, and tubing that needs to be delicately re-attached, and we're supposed to believe a junior high school girl can do it herself right on the school premises?

I wonder how Erisu's skin works? It can just heal itself without a scar? Are nanomachines involved or perhaps her skin is an organic envelope around a robot body, Terminator style? Obviously, Erisu's skin has to be a very close approximation of human flesh for her to be able to fool most of her classmates into believing she's a human.

Dex-chan lover
girls really do be having a philosophy club in highschool
they terrorize robot and suddenly start doing philosophy whether robot is good or not.

pretty heavy topic. but such life is normal. full of change. full of opposition of new things. if an art A.I could make heavy opposition like the one we have rn. think about this heavily capable robot opposition can do.

I guess Erisu can also grow and shrink because her mom was a lot taller than her in chapter 27. Sorta bugged me but can be written off

I mean, kinda respect to club prez for sticking to her beliefs. Ig now the club will turn from driving robots out to debates on their role within society, if they're not disbanding.

Users who are viewing this thread