My Wife Has No Emotion - Vol. 7 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
I was talking about you specifically. Is there something you're trying to tell us?
Just gonna ignore this pedantic sentence.

Do you really think something needs free will to be given rights? They're sapient machines that make all sorts of choices for everything, save for whether or not they're "useful". Do they really need the choice to be useless, malevolent monsters before you agree they should be treated as equals?
You see if they can't justify having a "free will" and you give them "rights" that is just making other people responsible for them, at best the "rights" they'll get is the same as animals, but the author is pushing the same "rights" as humans, which is why the simplest way for the author to "fix" this is to just write in an actual robot that'll break the "humans first" program in them, but they're doing it the "safe" way via making the vague situation with Mina, which I mentioned is a bit rough since we have people in the real world marrying inanimate object just because they feel "affection" from it and that's how the situation is with the robots if they don't clarify the "free will" aspect of it.
I don't see how "free will" is a prerequisite to having emotions here.
Great job on missing the point on like the easiest part of my reply.

This is most likely gonna be my last reply to you since you've shown that you're not willing to even remotely understand where the complaints are coming from but instead just lampshade any sort of valid argument given to you by being pedantic.

Just gonna ignore this pedantic sentence.
You can ignore it, but it's still there.
You see if they can't justify having a "free will" and you give them "rights" that is just making other people responsible for them, at best the "rights" they'll get is the same as animals, but the author is pushing the same "rights" as humans, which is why the simplest way for the author to "fix" this is to just write in an actual robot that'll break the "humans first" program in them, but they're doing it the "safe" way via making the vague situation with Mina, which I mentioned is a bit rough since we have people in the real world marrying inanimate object just because they feel "affection" from it and that's how the situation is with the robots if they don't clarify the "free will" aspect of it.
Is English not your first language or something? I'm seeing words, strung together in grammatically correct sentences, but no meaning is getting across. "Rights like animals"? "Rights like Humans"? Do colorless green thoughts dream furiously?
You've just been saying words and expecting the listener to read your mind. Only you know what you're talking about, and nothing you've said so far has actually clarified any of it. I can't imagine what kind of bizarre head space you have to be in to insist you need "free will" to have emotions.

Dex-chan lover
You can ignore it, but it's still there.

Is English not your first language or something? I'm seeing words, strung together in grammatically correct sentences, but no meaning is getting across. "Rights like animals"? "Rights like Humans"? Do colorless green thoughts dream furiously?

You've just been saying words and expecting the listener to read your mind. Only you know what you're talking about, and nothing you've said so far has actually clarified any of it. I can't imagine what kind of bizarre head space you have to be in to insist you need "free will" to have emotions.
Man... I know it's easier to insult another person if you can't comprehend what they're saying... but you really have to stand your ground to make yourself look smart huh, even throwing that "is English not your first language", which either makes you an asshole or just flat out stupid... especially since I've tried my hardest to make my replies to you be understandable by even a child...

I'm just gonna leave sentence you highlighted since it's perfect encapsulation for you...

Man... I know it's easier to insult another person if you can't comprehend what they're saying... but you really have to stand your ground to make yourself look smart huh, even throwing that "is English not your first language", which either makes you an asshole or just flat out stupid... especially since I've tried my hardest to make my replies to you be understandable by even a child...
You haven't been insulted. This is an insult: You're an illiterate moron.
You keep throwing out terms, and what you fail to understand if they don't mean anything to anyone else. Just because you know what you mean, doesn't mean anyone else does.

When you say something, then don't explain yourself, it's your own fault if your message doesn't get through.

Dex-chan lover
Sugiura Jirou appears to have finished, or is close to finishing, a piece of art that he's been working on for the past couple of weeks that I assume is the cover for volume 7 (he went on vacation so he still hasn't posted any roughs for chapter 48 yet).

I like the picture a lot (it's "Shiny Happy People Robots Holding Hands" basically) but I'm curious as to why Super Mina is in it considering that she hasn't appeared in the manga in quite a long while. Is Sugiura Jirou hinting that Super Mina will be returning soon?

Dex-chan lover
You haven't been insulted. This is an insult: You're an illiterate moron.
You keep throwing out terms, and what you fail to understand if they don't mean anything to anyone else. Just because you know what you mean, doesn't mean anyone else does.

When you say something, then don't explain yourself, it's your own fault if your message doesn't get through.
Ironically enough the "you're an illiterate moron" insult you just threw applies more to you because of your entire argument of not understanding what I said... literally an illiterate moron... the core of the problem is you somehow not understanding what me and others have been saying to you regardless of how we simplify our explanation to cater to you... and with how your responses are it's clear that you're too high up on your own ego to even accept that you might be the one not understanding what people have been saying and just bullheaded in your own opinion.

Guess I'll just join the others on ignoring you since it's pointless to even try to have a discussion with you.

Dex-chan lover
Sugiura Jirou appears to have finished, or is close to finishing, a piece of art that he's been working on for the past couple of weeks that I assume is the cover for volume 7 (he went on vacation so he still hasn't posted any roughs for chapter 48 yet).

I like the picture a lot (it's "Shiny Happy People Robots Holding Hands" basically) but I'm curious as to why Super Mina is in it considering that she hasn't appeared in the manga in quite a long while. Is Sugiura Jirou hinting that Super Mina will be returning soon?
What is that alien parasite looking thing?

Ironically enough the "you're an illiterate moron" insult you just threw applies more to you because of your entire argument of not understanding what I said... literally an illiterate moron... the core of the problem is you somehow not understanding what me and others have been saying to you regardless of how we simplify our explanation to cater to you... and with how your responses are it's clear that you're too high up on your own ego to even accept that you might be the one not understanding what people have been saying and just bullheaded in your own opinion.

Guess I'll just join the others on ignoring you since it's pointless to even try to have a discussion with you.
I don't remember you, or whatever you were talking about. But I'm guessing you were saying something and you got mad that I disagreed.

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember you, or whatever you were talking about. But I'm guessing you were saying something and you got mad that I disagreed.
Oh fun, now you also have the memory of a goldfish... I guess it must be difficult for someone like you to backread or something... welp toodles~

Oh fun, now you also have the memory of a goldfish... I guess it must be difficult for someone like you to backread or something... welp toodles~
Looks like we spoke nine days ago. I don't see why I'd remember an internet argument I had nine days ago. Especially when it doesn't look like you said anything.

Dex-chan lover
Sugiura Jirou posted three pages of a junior high school girl who tries to threaten Mina (only for Mina to bring on the pain). I don't think it has anything to do with chapter 48, which he still hasn't posted anything from.

From the text in the tweet, I think this is an early idea he had for the character who eventually became Erisu Isami and a group that became the Robotic Research Club/"Drive the Robot Menace from Our Town Group", but this girl seems to be completely human.

Double-page supporter
Can't believe how full of sh!t this author is, bet he's trying to get his publisher to drop him for whatever reason.

jesus christ. what is going on with this manga? i wanted cute heartwarming moments with mina and takuma.

Users who are viewing this thread