My Wife Is a Demon Queen - Ch. 195

@ seekermoc: He means his three elder brother students of Martin that were training him before the second half of the tournament and who were in his room congratulating him when he won the tournament.

And sure enough, here comes Penny cold-trailing behind them And following Xiang Yi and company to the dwarf kingdom. I wonder what she plans on being able to gain there? And if she’s planning on trying to flex her muscles even more?

@happsta @Silvernuis Martinnn got me dead😂. did actually just cockblock himself...... and modo better develop cause he kinda is disposable character

@Xphyre can you somehow split the pages to like 10 or 20 or something. my slow ass internet will take forever to load a single page before i can read something

thank you

jak

Contributor
Wait, the magic teacher likes Martin? I thought she swooned over the Knight guy like the swordsman teacher.

Fed-Kun's army
@jak dude, she's never shown interest in sophis martin, every chance she interacts with martin, she showed affection, to bad, martin is denser than a star but hey it's martin, our loveble teacher.

Group Leader
@lucianone I'll try that next time, usually I just collect the raws in it's original state and didn't touch them.

Well, we've already seen chapter 1, so we know who will survive and who will probably have unfortunate accidents with all these flags getting set up for the next story arc.

@dokidoki: NEVER EVER trust a deal that was made at knife, sword or gun point! If you do, you’re trusting a person that has already proven they have no issues with murdering anyone… Including you! And when it comes to Penny and her “deal”, I wouldn’t trust penny any further than I can throw a cheesecake underwater! Other than the first chapter, the next time we saw her she was walking in with three peoples heads in bags showing what little remorse she had for doing that dastardly deed! She’s a total sociopath and capable of killing anyone so I think that the first thing Xiang Yi needs to do is tell Yi Bei what Penny is doing and threatening to do and see what Yi Bei wants to do about it… Whether to go along with it or continue the death match with her and fight penny on the spot!

@WeeBDestroyer I'm calling it now modo is a sleeper hottie and he is gonna have a glow up out of no where during some act of self sacrifice for some random female maybe for the beast assassin chic because no one in their right minds would save her and modo will throw himself valiantly in the way of some baddie for her and get wrecked but will break his glasses or some shit and Furry killer chic will be like OwO <3

Users who are viewing this thread