My Wife Is a Demon Queen - Ch. 212

@BakaTono Back during the tournament arc, she went berserk and nearly blew her cover by not only unleashing a massive amount of demonic boundary force and nearly killing her opponent, he basically kissed her just to suppress her.

Aggregator gang
"How to Doom the World Because You're Thinking with Your Dick in Just One Chapter: The Manga."

Dex-chan lover
Her half awakened demon state is more alluring than her human state.

Dex-chan lover
Since when Yi Bei have this intelligent item ?

Answer : used in chapter 202 for the first time, one or two bracelet(s) that seem to have the Queen of thorns in it.
Yi Bei seems to have kept her promise with her.

Bad femdom jokes aside I see this can go badly in story wise. This become more dragging if relationship goes to sewer permanently. Also if this is just plot device to temporarily flash demon queen persona and make MC question his motives, thing get bothersome. Not getting hopes up but let's see if there some good storytelling

Art and coloring getting better each chapter. Congrats to the artists, they are doing great.

I doubt they gonna do it. The author is too much of a pussy to actually make it happen

Listen the author BETTER make their relationship real. Whether she’s in her human form or her demon form

they kissed? when? can anyone tell me the chapter? I think I've skipped it by mistake

Users who are viewing this thread