My Wife Is a Demon Queen - Ch. 214

Thank you for bringing the big watermarks issue to our attention. We have found a different raw source that does not include them. This should be the last chapter in which they are included.

The small watermarks are placed by the author.

Enjoy

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.
Isn't she playing the tyranical girlfriend right now ?

I like this all "sexy, high and mighty demon queen - mode".
But to be honest, I find the "different personalites, different memories" a little weird.
I would like it more if she retain all memories while be in different personality.
Now, if Yi Bei will back, she highly will not rembmer when she was in "Isabella mode"
But maybe that's just me. Anyway, I'll enjoy whatever outcome, that Author will give me.

huhh I do not know how I feel about this turn of events. Hopefully it doesn't impede the story and relationship progression 2 much and it's just a bit of fan service for the people who are into it.

Group Leader
Reminds me of “ Rosario + Vampire”

The female lead has two personalities. She wears a cross which suppressed her powers but creates an alternate personality/ego and when the cross is removed she’s more assertive.

I’m always confused about the second personality. When she was first introduced in the series and was in her demon form, she had her normal personality, just crankier. But now when she goes into demon form, she has a second personality. Am I missing something?

Dex-chan lover
@Zikakuto is the same person but bolder i think a good example is the movie of jim carrey: Me, Myself & irene. so now at least the demon form made her own personality but is the same person, what im not sure yet is if she can remember the normal persona memories or she makes her own @Trov yeh no doubt about that

I find it weird that people are liking this when she is basically treating the mc like a slave.

Anyone else notices how she only has 1 horn this time? Maybe this is more of a hybrid between the two personalities. Her human form clearly likes him but way too tsun to say it, whereas the demon form seems to be more impulsive and aggressive. Could explain why she teasing him whilst working him as a slave

I think it merged, the two personalities, one mad woman is furious and murderous, the other one, but shy, have sought a common point, I am not sure, but the new seal that made the queen's personality and body overload, part of her powers they are sealed while part of them have been removed from the sword, for we are at the birth of a queen.

Fed-Kun's army
This needs to be Animetes I am sick of not hearing word of it not happening God this is to good

Users who are viewing this thread