My Wife Is a Demon Queen

Fed-Kun's army
If you wanted a story about softboy hero married to his op demon lord wife and they have a lovey-dovey relationship, too bad. I read until the stupid school tournament arch and the female lead shows no signs she'll stop hating his guts. The story is also all over the place. I have no idea what story the author is trying to tell, but it isn't good.

oh i saw 2 girls on the cover and i thought it was about them and they were married :/ dude protags sux

So, if anyone has read till the latest chapter, does the demon queen actually start loving the hero or or totally not?

@zebby can you reupload your chapters with your header image the same width as the manga pages so it fits to container properly for viewing?

yeah i would like help thg hehehe that would make me and mangle work more super fast
@xyagerx @tsuki_ouji but as u can see i only recive attacks from almost everyone

@zebby the proofreading isn't perfect and there are grammatical errors, but more people are happy it is getting uploaded at all than angry that it isn't perfect. The angry people are just more likely to comment is all, keep up the good work zebby and thanks for taking my suggestion

Hmmm I've seen that this manga its translated till ch 256 in mangahere and it seems weird that it isn't up to date here nor in manga updates is there a reason for this?

there is no more of zebby scans scanalations everyone hope you enjoy demon-clans

Users who are viewing this thread