My Wife is a Little Intimidating - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Are you having an affair...?

Dex-chan lover
id hate to be marrying that woman just thought immediately to cheat just cause the other half is slacking lul
reasonable though but just not cheating, slacking and feeling secured(?) is one way to put off the marriage(like youre giving the sign that he/she was easy to convince to get/marry and a pushover and make feel thats all there is to it).

but well cheating is pretty common nowadays..

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Fun story I know:

One time that a friend of mine who's married went to a drinking party with her coworkers, they began talking about how many times they have cheated on their BF/Husbands, and as soon as my friend said that she wouldn't do such a thing, they tried pressuring her that she should try it too.

She's now working somewhere else (She and her husband moved out to another prefecture for random reasons) but...
Yeah, just like that :haa:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This chapter sucks. All this stuff about cheating, about not communicating in the first place, about having zero trust on your spouse...

Like literally no good aspect that I can see from this horrendous chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Fun story I know:

One time that a friend of mine who's married went to a drinking party with her coworkers, they began talking about how many times they have cheated on their BF/Husbands, and as soon as my friend said that she wouldn't do such a thing, they tried pressuring her that she should try it too.

She's now working somewhere else (She and her husband moved out to another prefecture for random reasons) but...
Sounds about right. Cheating is a big thing in Japan for married couples and those in relationships.

Dex-chan lover
Fun story I know:

Yeah, as much as I hate NTR with a passion, there is a big precedent for it.

Natsu really likes self improvement! But she really should tell Shimzu what she's doing. She shouldn't make him so worried, you know? Else he'll keep jumping into conclusions.

Dex-chan lover
Fun story I know:

traditionsss, sir

Dex-chan lover
Fun story I know:

I mean that's just commonplace in the world in general. I had a relative that lived in one of those military towns. It wasn't uncommon for the wives of soldiers to cheat while their husbands are off on deployment. Like, they had a signal of keeping the porch light and everything.

Dex-chan lover
Fun story I know:

Thats a keeper

Users who are viewing this thread