My Wife is a Little Intimidating - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - I Want To Be A Good Wife

Group Leader
Looking for a japanese translator for this series, no experience required. Good knowledge in Japanese preferred (N2+)...

Dex-chan lover
Me: FInds out Dad's true intentions
Also me: "Perhaps I treated you too harshly"
Seriously, that's quite a bit of backstory, an adorable one to be sure. I can understand her Father's feelings about wanting his daughter to follow the dream she originally wanted. Still, surely he could've gone about it in a better way than playing the role of a cold asshole. Trying to be a good father isn't worth much if you make your kid hate you in the process.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting back story. I was curious why she quit her job. I wonder if she changed her goals and quit because she thought it was what she had to do or if she really wanted to be a housewife?

Wonder if we will ever find out.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that no matter how much times have changed, there are a lot of Japaneses women whose genuine dream is to be a Housewife (Several polls in the last decade have shown that 1 in women 3 wanted to be one).

Women like Natsuna aren't exactly out of the norm over there.

VIP
so she adore her housewife mom, but mom is unsatisfied with her life so mom put high expectation on her, which make her abandoned her humble dreams. that's very roundabout and kinda rough presentation. i don't know how to feel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread