My Wife Is a Man - Vol. 2 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
wait really ?! I thought they already did...
Well... Yes, but mostly not at all, actually.
Same-sex marriage is not recognized in Japan. As of 1 August 2020, 55 municipalities and two prefectures issue same-sex partnership certificates which provide some benefits but do not offer any legal recognition.
It's still at the stage where it's like getting a prize for participation rather than actually winning. For instance, since these certificates don't actually offer legal recognition, if your "same-sex partner" is in the hospital, you don't actually have the legal rights of a spouse in that situation at all. You might not even be allowed to visit them when a spouse could, depending on the circumstances and perhaps the people involved I suppose

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone here needs to stop being so overprotective of their relationship, i have full trust in both of them

Also looks like shes awakening to yuri... yukio is scary...

@PantsuKami Yeah I agree, it's way too annoying when I see people really expecting NTR to happens, they all are not hideous, they are just attracted to Yuki like us.

just go to another country and marry. legally complicated, but things should work out well if the two of them do that.

Users who are viewing this thread