My Wife Is Actually the Empress?

art was not looks cheap, story isn't bad, humor was superb, this is a fun isekai series

you know, for some reason, I just wish that the MC let the empress get KO’d then ends up realizing that he just let his wife die. Like I don’t get it, how do you get married and not figure out that she is the empress? Well I guess it’s because she never shown her face? I mean the citizens were speculating on how beautiful she is so I guess? I don’t know man, let’s just see how this goes.

A manhua with a good translation, a decent storyline and nice characters? I never thought it could be done but somehow they did it.

Ok I'll bite, the positive ratings and comments on what looks to be another generic wuxia manhua seems interesting. I'll edit this when I'm done.

Edit: fuck it's good

8.26 rating with that synopsis? Is this good or are people just playing around?
Edit: This is actually a decent story

hope they find out soon, it would be boring if they keep it up for too long. just like the demon lord that lost his job thingy.

This is so good!! Super cute story and we really don’t see many manhua with good translations,, it makes me kind of sad thinking abt how many potentially good series are out there with just bad machine translations :/

This could've been something. They should change the title to something else, it feels generic and the speech needs to feel less bland. If the author plans to continue them not knowing that the other is someone big. It would be a pleasant experience. It's definitely not perfect but it's something I would like to expect more of in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread