My Wife Is Cold-Hearted

Dex-chan lover
the kid is reincarnation of kakyoin trust me he's into his mother
HE'S GO FOR MILF!!

Thank you so much for translating this! Finally, a readable version! This is one of my fav manhua so please please please keep on translating this one.

How is it possible all manhua romances are literally trash lol

Dex-chan lover
@Northern
@Rune
No publisher publishes these manhua. It is a webcomic that the author posted herself. There is no editor and it is pretty much on the level of fanfictions so of course it is bad. Think of this as doujinshi.

As I continued to read more of this, it sounded extremely similar to a chinese novel I read and dropped. After searching, i was right. The novel's name is My Wife is an Aloof Beauty. The translators for the novel used different names so I was confused but now I'm really dont know if I want to continue reading or not. 😕

Omg it's your typical Chinese telenovelaesque manhwua. The pacing is fast, character's personalities are wonky and the it's kind of predictable...

I LOVE IT AHAHAHAHA I'm such a sucker for these types of manhwua 😂

@davaling if you want to read the story, read it. if you aren't enjoying it and don't want to, then don't. it's that simple.

@miyako19
dang, that makes a lot more sense now. along with why the art and stories tend to always seem to be the same

mrf

It's ok, it's like the others, it's normal, that's why I'm ok with it.

@aarondang02
LMAO, i like how you say it😂

Dex-chan lover
I'm not reading this, but I'm just popping in to say that this has one of the worst descriptions I've ever read.

Users who are viewing this thread