My Wife Is Cold-Hearted

Aggregator gang
Related song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unfzfe8f9NI

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my gawd. Things jump around so fracking fast. And then, suddenly, everyone's opinions are changed. Background? Who cares. Character development? Nope. For no reason at all, boom they suddenly feel different. Would I recommend this? No. I honestly thought it would a a slow romance for something called "My wife is cold hearted", but its not that at all. If anything its the author that has a cold heart because they can't understand proper human emotions.

0/10 Plot
0/10 Characters
0/10 Development
7/10 Art
15/10 So Cliche and bad that i cant stop laughing every chapter

@RedSatoshi lol same reaction as mine 😂, I'm stressed out reading this, i guess this kinda story not my cup of tea.

Whether enjoying or not, anyone reading this, have a nice day 😀

ha bitch your husband has a child with some rando!
>tfw its the wife is the rando
>insert keks here

Red the raws up to chp 100. It's pretty generic. If you enjoy the generi-ness cliches, good for you . this is the guilty pleasure for you. next levels of genericness. the characters do get a bit more likable later on but takes a while. all of the villains are comically evil and refuse to quit, and literally look exactly the same. the FL's step sister and the other bitch for some reason have very similar hair tones. why would you do that? they appear so often that half the time I couldn't tell them apart if I wasn't paying full attention. While other generic chinese manhua would constantly bring out different people that act exactly the fucking same copy and paste villains, this manhuwa as the few tropy villians constantly reappear for over a hundred chapters. It gets exhausting repetitive until they finally ramp things up near the end to remove them from the story.

still, not the worst manhua out there. it at least seems to know how cliche it is and embraces it. there's a lot more garbage ones out there.

Dex-chan lover
It's not really good. The jumps in logic are wack. The FL still loving the ML no matter what he does is wack. The ML abandoning the FL and their kid for 5 years and then suddenly accepting them both is wack. The love between the FL and the ML after meeting again is stupid af. The real cold hearted one is the ML. Not gonna stick with this. Hope y'all enjoy it.

She is not coldhearted, and he does not deserve them at all, the story could probably work with different changes.
Make FL her own character, she moving on, dating other guys, failing because she can't deeply fall in love, and being cold-hearted with ML.
ML having a redemption arc and actually wining them and recognizing his mistakes
Clearing misunderstandings.
A story of both of them falling in love again, moving on from the past.
TA DAA~
Such a shame, FL really has a nice design, a waste.

@CloverFr are you talking about the classic love drama story that appears in every fuckin shoujo at least once ??? no way, i hope they just stay together, he already recognized his mistake and is loving both of them already, the authors is developing side characters it's really good stop complaining pls, people ask for unique comics to read and when they have one, they want the same old basic story that is not interesting

Group Leader
This manga is a dumpster fire but I just can't stop reading it.

The logic behind the child and his mother is a mystery for all those who have the misfortune of knowning a complexe tragic divorce. The scenarist of this shitty manga has the finesse of an elephant in a china shop. Huge bullshit. Well, it's the typical thing from the far-east, where the mother is at the end "in the wrong" and the ex, even if he is a fucking piece of shit, doesn't have to ask long for forgiveness. This poor woman that has taken on herself to raise a child is literally shown by narrative to be weak, fragile as mentally than physically, in need of help, hesitant, at the mercy of her surrounding. Even if she was betrayed, there will be no consequences.

I don't understand how this doesn't feel wrong for people. Just put your mother in the place of this woman, or any women you like / love. How can you feel satisfied?

Users who are viewing this thread