My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 156

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my god I cannot believe the author's note, I love this series so much and the cancellation has ruined my whole day, I 100% believe in that today's message is fort us readers to do something about this. If you need help. You got me! in

Dex-chan lover
It this Haozi's chance to get a girlfriend now? Well, even if he is a jinx for Xu Qing, it seems Xu Qinq's a good luck charm for ladies for Haozi!

It seems Xu Qing really wants to be useful to society. I've never heard of anyone who wanted to go to a police station for anything but reporting people, but here Xu Qing is, ready for more testimony.

Can anyone remind me of the name of that other guy again? I know he's bad news for Xu Qing, like he said, since I remember the last time he hung out with him, something bad happened.

Dex-chan lover
Oooof, didn't think I would actually catch up on Apr1st. Was about to flip some tables.

Dex-chan lover
imma be honest, I actually believed the message that it was going to end 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Bastard! I fell for it!!!
Don't you ever even joke about taking my dose of diabetes away!!!

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, that got me real good. 😭 Was ready to be pissed and angry, pangry lol

Can anyone remind me of the name of that other guy again? I know he's bad news for Xu Qing, like he said, since I remember the last time he hung out with him, something bad happened.
Wangzi, I think.

Dex-chan lover
My dumbass realising it was an april fools joke after 26 days and 4 chapter being released:ROFLMAO:

Users who are viewing this thread