My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 211 - Extra Story (Promotional Purposes?)

MD@Home
This chapter, I believe, is to commemorate the new serialization. The story is what if version of Jiang Hee in this universe returns to her prior period, then given the option to start again in modern era, with the distinction being Jiang He already has pre-modern era education, therefore the flow of the story will be different

Worry not, it will return to its previous story in the following chapter. Remember to check the Related tab regularly in the manga title to make sure you read a new serialization scanlated by Paragon Scans

edit:
You can check the title is already in MangaDex. They introduce new characters that are not Jiang He and Xu Qing but based on them with switched personality

manga

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not interested in a what-if Jiang he came back to the start and redid everything but with her taking the initiative instead :smugnako: but damn, if she really did get the ability to go back and forth through time...

Users who are viewing this thread