My Wife Is From a Thousand Years Ago - Ch. 292

Fed-Kun's army
I haven't seen a blunder this bad in a long time :shamihuh:
latest

Dex-chan lover
Smh, the cop boy runs away…I can’t believe he ran away….

Me: (extremely annoyed)
“All your excuses I hear, tell me you speak the language of FAILURE.”

“This is why your father worries. He worry you so slow that he’ll die before seeing grandchildren.”

“You see your friends? One is married and have child already. The other one is about to marry and about to buy a house. What the hell you doing? And you’ve been dating half a year already?! What are you, a child?!?!”

“You think you didn’t do anything wrong huh? Come here. Yeah, come here. hit him hard across the face with my fist BOY, get your ass down to the florist, buy the most expensive bouquet, get all of her favorite things and then get on your knees and beg for forgiveness before I and every other reader here decide to knock some sense in you.”

Dex-chan lover
Ah Ping is a bad influence. Wasting money to get a shiny rock with inflated price doesn't mean shit.

Dex-chan lover
Really bro? U are running away? It won't really be shocking in this modern time, if at that night she called a man to replace you who ran away...

Dex-chan lover
Bro I understand feeling panicked and unprepared maybe, but RUNNING AWAY ? what the fuck is this? Nowadays waiting for 3 months after starting a relationship is pretty rough, and you were dating for HALF a year, it never crossed your mind that it might happen sooner rather than later? in your place even if it was just my hopes I would have bought condoms during our first week of dating even if they were to remain unused for a few months, but are you saying that as a man it NEVER crossed your mind that you might fuck someday when you started dating? seriously....

Users who are viewing this thread