My Yandere Girlfriend Won't Let Me Rest in Peace - Ch. 24.5 - [Extra] The Yandere Girlfriend Wants To Be His Favourite Type

Dex-chan lover
A blushing yandere gf, man these are the times where you wish the MC starts acting like TED the bear and fuck the gf in his bear form.

Supporter
By that picture he want her to wear yukata, but she going all out for make up

Fed-Kun's army
Cute, but at the same time i cant forget when she just tried to use her boyfriend's friend to posses his body for his bf.

Dex-chan lover
Sooooo we're supposed to forget about what just happened a chapter ago? Guess the author doesn't want the start to get too deep.

Dex-chan lover
@MaXS_0N Some phones are touch sense(like those who uses those pens), but if screen is cracked, you need to replace or u can't use the phone.

@LSCP But aren’t stylus (the pen) made to resemble fingertips though? The material of a plush shouldn’t be able to do that.

Dex-chan lover
@MaXS_0N Spirits are energy, so there must be some kind of current running through his paws. SCIENCE fiction

Aggregator gang
What a cute girl. And the boy don't have to be so secretive with his Waifu.
:<

Dex-chan lover
That reaction is what you would expect for a yandere woman, but that is actually quite common for a loooot of "normal" persons, they get jealous out of the blue and they don't want to talk about it, it get on my nerves.

thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread