My Yandere Girlfriend Won't Let Me Rest in Peace

Fed-Kun's army
@Tytos I think its see may be off her game due to a bit of shock at what has happened. I mean this is partially her fault in a way with bad parenting.

This manga is still oddly and amazingly cute. I like the mostly non-violent yandere a lot so this is pleasing, curious as to if its ending soon based on how it's currently progressing :(

Dex-chan lover
Alternative fake Light Novel style title:

"My Yanderee Girlfriend Couldn't Accept My Death In A Traffic Accident So She Summoned My Spirit And Made It The Stand Of Her Teddy Bear And Won't Let Me Rest in Peace."

I really love the humor of this manga. It never fails to make me laugh! But, damn, the latest chapter get's really serious. I guess we are at the endgame now.

I feel sorry for the girl she has serious abandonment issues so its only natural why she would cling on to the dead boyfriend so much since he was the only one there for her.

Dex-chan lover
I really liked the first chapters. But now i fells like the manga presses too much in the last chapters. I will stick with to end though. It want to know how it ends for them.

Domino_Kid bro I would end it sooner rather than later, like if the author doesnt finish this in less than 10 chapter you know for a fact he's milking it. Come on, whats the point for going on longer. We're already at the end already.

Users who are viewing this thread