My Yandere Girlfriend Won't Let Me Rest in Peace

I really wonder how
the man is still able to feel fear even though he's dead. He no longer has a body that should signal a response of fight or flight but this girl is SO DAMN SCARY that it is imbued into his soul that the girl will be the end of him like JESUS CHRIST

@Zhakta
She trapped his immortal soul, and given that she knows how to do that, she probably also has a way to bind him to her even after her death.
Good thing he loves her because if she doesn't free him before her death, they'll be together until the heat death of the universe.

he's turning yandere like the guy below me said they need a yandere tag lmaoo

you know this manga is kind of sweet and psychological i like that his girlfriend is a yandere but i like this kind of theme

Aggregator gang
This manga is dangerous. It's slowing convincing me the benefits of a yandere girlfriend out way the costs. Only read if you have a strong mental to not get swayed by cute psychopaths

Aggregator gang
This manga is dangerous. It's slowing convincing me the benefits of a yandere girlfriend out way the costs. Only read if you have a strong mental to not get swayed by cute psychopaths

Aggregator gang
1577152924770.jpg

fucking love this series, please never stop until you're fingers fall off the tablet, or when your eyes slowly deteriorate out of the sockets.

Users who are viewing this thread