My Yandere Girlfriend Won't Let Me Rest in Peace

trembling-shamiko-machikado-mazoku-ep10.gif

Yikes !!! I felt that chills.... Again !

Group Leader
What a bunch of whiny wimps in the comment sections of this story. They read the title. They read the description. They read the chapters and then have the audacity to be appalled and disgusted with the girlfriend? Perhaps they should henceforth skip any series that has "Yandere" in the title.

So I dont like yandere stories, Im just writing this comment as comfort for other readers like me that just want to see someone say that this story is messed up as fuck. Like seriously, just let the guy rest. God this makes me horrified.

But ya, just writing this for comfort of other people like me who think this is messed up...

Yandere aside,the guy is lucky to have a pal who cares enough about his immortal soul to risk the stabby wrath of an unhinged psycho girl.

I mean you guys know what you signed up for.You see Yandere you better stay away if you can't handle this shit.Some people like this.

His friends and girl well get together soon the yandare girl realize she been control by her friend

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'm starting to think something is wrong with her. It's subtle, but I think that's where the author is going.

Users who are viewing this thread