Mystery for My Dear A

@scanlator
According to the furigana in the Japanese raws, the sensei guy's name is Takayuki. Also, his pen name is Tsuzuki Oui, and Nomi is Noumi. If you want the Japanese raws, let me know and I'll PM you the download link (the raws I found are higher-res and have no watermarks :D).

Group Leader
Ahhhhh, I figured there were furigana in the Japanese raws. That's what happens when you translate from Chinese, I guess. Thanks for the info - I'll change it in future releases! Would love to get the Japanese raws so I've PMed you :)

Group Leader
nice series so far, though at some points i was at a loss of how the scene cut to this but over all it was an intersting read!
Thanks for scanlating it ^^
will definitely follow this one!

Hey, thanks so much for scanlating this series! It became one of my favorite ones! The theme is so interest and I adored the relationship between the professor and Ayano! I can't wait for more! Thanks so much!

Group Leader
Hello! Just letting people know that I reuploaded Chapter 1 and it should have the correct names now! (Thanks to sparklemonster for pointing the mistakes out and getting me the higher-quality Japanese raws).

Chapter 3 is coming later today; I hope you enjoy it!

Group Leader
Quick update: if anyone wants to check it out, I've updated Chapter 3 with a translation of the post-volume scene on pages 52 and 53. It's a cute two-page snippet of high schooler Takayuki and baby Ayano interacting. Thank you to SpaceWhales for reaching out and translating it!

Also, Chapter 4 should be up by Friday or so!

I loveeeee takayuki-senseeeei and ayano-chan 's way of bonding! (Leaning together while reading books)?
They are so adorable!

Thank you so much for translating this, I enjoyed reading it a lot. ( Plus this is soo different from the author's BL works.)

Group Leader
Aaah this is really interesting, I really like the development of their relationship~

@Wings04 Could you be mistaking her with her twin sister Ogawa Chise? Since their artwork kinda resemble each other...

Dex-chan lover
The plot sometimes seems to be a bit of a stretch, but it's an enjoyable read, and the main characters have an interesting relationship

Group Leader
Hey y'all, I'm still alive and I'm planning on continuing to translate the manga Soon™. Thank you for the continued interest!

Users who are viewing this thread